08 June 2015

The Father's Love, DVD review




SYNOPSIS:

Sarah, an aspiring filmmaker meets the man of her dreams. Charming, handsome, and wealthy, Reece becomes her world. As their story unfolds, Sarah is taken on a journey of heartbreak and forgiveness, exploring the meaning of her relationships both past and present.


My thoughts:


In this DOVE approved film Sarah is working hard to make her way in the Big Apple and is having a lot of fun doing so. Behind the big smile and fun loving attitude there is also pain: As a little girl she saw her Dad leave their home, never to come back and she is hurting still.
When she meets Reese and falls in love, she is so happy she does not see the warning signs that not all that glitters is gold.

The Father's Love is the story of a broken heart and finding a shoulder to lean on when things are getting tough, that of God.
I cannot say I enjoyed the movie as entertainment yet I found the forgiveness ending comforting. Finally the actors tried hard but Sarah's journey of self discovery of real love and dignity was far too long for me. 


I give it 3 stars!




Disclaimer: I received a copy of the DVD courtesy of EDIFY MEDIA Inc. as part of the series promotion. I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC 16 CFR, Part 255 'Guides concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising. I was not asked to write a positive review and all opinions expressed are entirely my own. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!