09 June 2015

Packing For 4 Months...


A slightly longer stay for me overseas this time (no, this is not the way I pack, believe me!) and counting my blessings for this wonderful grace!

I will keep in touch with blogging friends and post as often as possible of course (Is blogging addictive?) providing the sporadic Internet service...

In the meantime, I thought to leave you with a couple of inspiring quotes...

Image result for leaving on a jet plane quotes

and

Image result for leaving on a jet plane quotes

To kindred spirits everywhere,




2 comments:

  1. That is an incredible quote by Mother Teresa! Godspeed on your journey Noelle -- and that picture made me giggle :)
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!