16 March 2015

Guess Who Is The Birthday Boy?

No idea? Righteo, I'll give you a hint...

 photo Picture188.jpg

Here we go: I am the one on the left Folks (personally I loathe trousers 
albeit Mum says I could use a kilt...)

 photo 002-4.jpg

Ahem! Well I just feel so good...

 photo Picture187.jpg

There I go...

 photo Picture189.jpg


Alright, I know I just had a bath...I'll be good, promise...next time...maybe...

 photo 001-32.jpg

Mum says I look too serious in this photo.

 photo dumbo-timothy-mouse2-1.gif


Hey thank you little mouse! 
But seriously Folks, I am 9 years old today!!

Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me (MAC),
Happy Birthday to me...




3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a happy happy birthday full of wonderful doggy dreams.
    Merle....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Pup Birthday to you!
    Blessings, Aimee

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!