26 March 2013

Come Along With Me...


 Spring is here but snow is still falling in the Mountains!


Daily beachcombing...But what is this? 
Invaders Alert, Mum!
 

Nothing more than seagulls enjoying our first rays of sun...


May I, Mum? Please??


And when the tide retires...



Pebbles brought by the glaciers and shells worn by the surf...



See, I can be good Mum! 


I'll leave readers today with this quote:


"Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.'
(C. Ford)

I hope I am!
 


4 comments:

  1. I do like your final comment so very true.
    Merle.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fitting for Corgi lovers in particular, right Merle?!

      Delete
  2. Wish I was there to find a special shell on the shore. Enjoy your week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny Diane as I like the shells in your corner of the world...Maybe we will have to exchange a few...
      Have a blessed Easter!

      Delete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!