10 August 2012

Being Content...

Be Content...The perfect thought for today!
 
'Wherever I am is wherever I am meant to be, whatever I am doing is whatever I am meant to be doing and whatever everyone else is doing is exactly what they are meant to be doing - this is contentment.'

Blessings...
A sincere appreciation for what I have...
Come, see my corner of the world...




Stepping to the beach for an evening stroll...



Seeing the ferry on its last voyage of today...
(last run leaving the mainland at 1900 hours)


There must be a Corgi in the picture of course... (leash required on beach)


An Angel left this perhaps for us to find...
Seagull feather ?



Beach pebbles from the glacier, mooring and oyster shell



Beach combing is always fun, is it not?


Wondering where this log came from...


Being content...
Amazing is it not, God's palette...

All photos are (Live and) Dream a little dream.


1 comment:

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!