08 May 2012

For Corgi Lovers....


'Finding my way...in England' shared with us the above front cover of our favourite four legged best friend! 
MacIntosh, our Welsh Pembroke Corgi and I just had to share with other Corgi lover!
This Royal 'cousin' is really handsome is he not? 
Be sure to check the download feature Jeanne offered for this June 2012  copy (next to impossible to find she tells us!)
Meanwhile I am writing/calling abroad hoping somebody in the family can locate this issue of TATLER!

Stay tuned for future Corgi notices and photos! (I am working on obtaining an author's permission to share some unforgettable photos with you).

Note: I received no compensation for mentioning this periodical Collector's Edition!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!