04 March 2012

Kindness And Beauty...


From the loveliest lady the screen was ever graced with comes the greatest beauty tips I have ever seen...

'For attractive lips, speak words of kindness...
For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people...
For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry...
For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her hands through it once a day...
For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone...
People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed, never throw out anyone...
Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms...
As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands: one for helping yourself, and the other for helping your fellow man...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.'

Audrey Hepburn brought women around the world a taste of true elegance but it is her inner beauty which most of us are struck by! She worked with UNICEF until the end in hopes to help starving children around the globe!

Note: I love old movies and since I always enjoy stopping by other blogs. 'Fill My Cup...with Beauty' and 'They Don't Make Them Like They Used To'..., both Patti's blogs, were the inspiration for this post!

1 comment:

  1. Audrey was indeed a beauty, but even more than her external beauty was the beauty of her heart. Such a kind, compassionate, caring woman!!

    The part about "for attractive lips, speak words of kindness" is really my passion these days. I really believe that if we don't have something nice to say, we ought say nothing at all. For that reason, I don't even really like to put 2-star movie reviews on my blog. (I've done it, but rarely.) I feel there are so many wonderful films which I can say positive things about, so why not talk about them instead of talking about films I don't like.

    How sweet that my blogs were the inspiration for this post. That really made my day.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!