09 December 2011

And The Winner Is...


The Winner whose name will be entered in the Grand Finale for BENNY'S ANGEL drawing is:

# 3!

 nani said... How awesome this site is... I am honor that you have your site for showing American Red Cross- & Support Military Families. I have 2 in the Army. And I am very proud of them both.

Nani, I will be contacting you shortly to confirm your entry in Benny's Angel drawing! Good luck!

Many thanks to readers who entered the giveaway! Please join Nani and I on the 12th of Decembre to find out who is the winner of the Grand prize of Benny's Angel!


This giveaway was made possible thanks to KCWC and Benny's Angel author, Laura Allen Nonemaker!

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!