21 July 2011

Thinking of Madeline...

Painting by Simon Dewey
(For more on this talented artist, read here)

You’re Always There for Me
 
When the world comes crashing in
And chaos rules my mind,
I turn my heart to you, Lord,
And pure, sweet peace I find.
You lift me out of trouble
You comfort me in pain;
You nourish, heal and cleanse me,
Like cool, refreshing rain.
In times of joy and bliss,
When things are going right,
You lift me even higher,
And fill me with delight.
You listen to my prayers;
You hear my every plea;
I’m safe because I know
You’re always there for me.
 
By J. Fuchs
 

 
As I read daily updates for Madeline, I think of what she must feel looking on at her Mum and Dad. I hear their encouragements, their prayers and all the love they are pouring around her trying to keep her safe. I cannot begin to understand the extent of their feeling of helpleness at all that has happened since her birth. I also am amazed at how many people have taken the time to reach out and tell them they are thinking of the three of them and praying for Madeline! People have kindly stepped in to help out in any way they could, prayers continues and all because one little girl has touched hearts! 


That is the most amazing gift of all: Love for one tiny baby has brought so many together!
 
We continue to pray...hope...dream
She is so little...
Keep fighting Madeline!
 
Note: The above print of this beautiful little girl looking up to her Lord hangs in our bedroom. 
I discovered it one day walking through a Gospel shoppe and could not resist it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!