22 November 2010

Snow Days, Corgi frolicks and cool weather


About my statement of yesterday...Snow rarely falls on our tiny island...(And I hear we will have 16 degrees Fahrenheit tonight...)
I seem to recall a picture is worth a thousand words so here we go...

I think this is the first time this Old Glory ever felt snow....

This is what we saw within minutes of waking up...

This much snow is really unusual believe it or not...and then...

A Fox came out...

Just kidding of course...MacIntosh could not resist all that snow! He is truly in his element as soon as the first snow flake of the year falls down...


Searching...almost got it...yes, life is good!

Heaven, I am in Heaven...

Guess who is now dreaming of a White Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!