19 October 2010

Holiday Shopping and the Pleasure of Giving

Gift ware with a conscience

It is always a pleasure to hear what all of us TOGETHER can do to make this a better world!
Too often we need to be reminded life is not easy for so many and yet reaching out is such little a thing to do.

We CAN make a difference, We CAN help others, We CAN offer HOPE!


Like most of us I see the Holiday Season coming up, shoppes advertising their pretty wares and the mood getting jolly just thinking of what we will share with our loved ones. This Season, please remember not just to give, but give meaningfully by helping others to retain their independence, their pride in providing for their loved ones.

TOGETHER we can do so much!


Please note this posting is reflecting my opinion only and I was not rewarded monetarily. If I helped spreading the word however I feel indeed rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!