11 July 2010

Trust, butterflies and feelings

My titles usually holds key words, an inkling of what the reader can expect to find.
So here are today's thoughts:

Number 1 Trust:
"Trust is defined as "reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence."
You can emotionally love someone, but not trust them. You can trust them, but not emotionally love them. When you trust a person, you believe that they have your best interest at heart. They wouldn't do something to hurt you for the fun of it, or for selfish gain. You rely on them.
You earn a person's trust by consistently proving yourself to them. You show them that you will not use them or take advantage of them. You will not abuse their love or their generosity. You will think of them before acting."

Well, I could not have put in better words. I always seem to feel what I cannot always express.

Number 2 Butterflies:
Perhaps due to the cold weather we have experienced on our little island, I noticed we do not have so many butterflies this year. The largest one I saw actually fluttered around MacIntosh's head during our walk. I just wished I had a camera at the time. Our Corgi seemed to be a tad bewildered!

Number 3 Blue colour for feelings:
Today is Sunday, a blessed day but also a blue day and I am in need of a good cuppa (tea)! Sigh...
Time to knit!
I found a very nice pattern for a tiny person and decided I would try knitting it. Another knitter called it the Bluebell cardigan... perfect for such a dreamer like me...

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eyelet-yoke-baby-cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!