23 March 2010

Iceland, tiny angel and life


It seems life is throwing a few challenges our way. Iceland has seen a volcano eruption, an airline mechanics strike and is also in the middle of a financial crisis. We will have to monitor Iceland news for awhile to be sure we can take off. Then it is a question of where does our aircraft land if we reach the point of no return if Katla goes (another volcano) sigh...

This past Sunday was a day of prayers and lots of knitting for a tiny Angel. Sadly this little one left for Heaven at 2.28pm whilst resting in her Mum's arms. I will be sending her family her little angel gown shortly and it seems so little. Ours is not to question, but how it hurts!


Tiny Angel rest your wings
sit with me for awhile.
How I long to hold your hand,
And see your tender smile.
Tiny Angel, look at me,
I want this image clear....
That I will forget your precious face
Is my biggest fear.
Tiny Angel can you tell me,
Why you have gone away?
You weren't here for very long....
Why is it, you couldn't stay?
Tiny Angel shook her head,
"These things I do not know....
But I do know that you love me,
And that I love you so".
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!