21 February 2010

The New Life Recovery Bible



I recently chose the NLT Bible to review and thought to share here my thoughts.

Featuring the Serenity prayer as its introduction, one of my all time favourites, it includes a twelve step devotionals, in fact a reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve steps of Recovery and many life changing features such as Recovery profiles, notes, reflections and themes.

I especially liked the Serenity Prayer devotionals placed next to the verses they originated from, to be sure a meaningful 29-day reading program.

Additional features includes book outlines, great topical and devotional indexes as well as an excellent user guide for any troubled families or individuals on the road to recovery.


In our challenging times, you will find yourself reaching out for this Bible time and time again and I gladly give it a 5 star rating.


To comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please note as part of every Web or Amazon review that Tyndale House Publishers has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to share dreams and always enjoy meeting kindred spirits!
Thank you for stopping by!